Already have a login for http://www.princeton73.org?
If you have a login for the class website, then click here to login. Note that this login is independent of your Tigernet login.
- Don't remember your login for http://www.princeton73.org? Never signed up for an account on the class website?If you do not remember your username or password for the class website, or do not have a login, click here, and type in your first and last name, and your email address. This email address must be the same one that Princeton has on file for you.
- The class website cannot locate your account?
If the class website cannot locate your account in the class roster, try alternate spellings of your name, or other email addresses.
- Princeton doesn't have your current email address?If the University does not have an email address on file for you, or if its address is no longer valid, then please contact Alumni Records at 609-258-3114 or email@example.com. Or, if you can update your Tigernet profile directly, if you have a Tigernet login.
- Just updated the email address, but still can't sign up?It can take up to a week for the class website to receive the updated email address; however, you can contact Reunion Technologies Support (609-924-0925 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to expedite the process.
- After locating your information in the class roster, you will be prompted to select a username and password.
- Then you will be sent an activation code, to the email address on file.
- Never got the activation code in your inbox?
Sometimes the email containing the activation code gets mistakenly identified as spam. If you cannot locate the email, call 609-924-0925.
- Enter the activation code on the page here.
- After successful activation, you can login here.
- Not sure what's going on, but you can't sign up?
Contact email@example.com or call 609-924-0925.